Wednesday, February 10, 2010

šmelinář (black marketeer).

Price controls under communism led to massive shortages and thus gave birth to a wide-ranging black market. Though the black market in fact made most goods more available than they would have been otherwise, black marketeers were frequently blamed for shortages and punished accordingly. Most communist states, however, gradually came to tolerate the black market as a way of defusing public discontent over shortages. Among the goods most widespread on the black market were Western consumer goods, fruits and vegetables from garden plots, and foreign as well special domestic (=> bony) currency.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  or  whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home